It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas!!! well except for yesterday afternoon-- it became summer again-- but today it was cold again... what a teaser huh!?! I realized that I've lived every winter in Houston, where there is no winter, and so my collection of sweaters and winter clothes is very limited for my first winter not in texas... we'll see what happens, I don't know if my usual layering tactic will cut it.
On other updates, Jason wrote me a song. My first. I cried and I LOVE it. (www.myspace.com/jasonandrewdering) It's called Everything. Check it out!!! I love it, I love him, it makes me smile every time I hear it! Really I know you're jealous, cause he's amazing.
Speaking of things I love, this past weekend I got to see all of my girlfriends for the first HTC wedding! My best friends from Baylor, 7 girls who know me better than almost anyone, and bring me SO much joy!
So December is always full of fun-- i'm currently trying to figure out christmas gifts and get the holiday activities figured out! already my month is filling with festivities... PLUS i'm moving! So sometime in between shopping i'll be packing and moving into a house in Richardson with 2 amazing girls! I'm really looking forward to it.
make sure you get your fill of peppermint mochas and caramel cider while you can! i sure am!

1 comment:
So glad I found your blog! This was a sweet post. Caramel cider?? I may have to try that yummy treat!
Post a Comment