So I've decided to do a photo blog of some moments and people I have really enjoyed/appreciated/been on my heart over the past month. Enjoy :)
So... this is Mike. he lives at San Gabriel, an orphanage in Guatemala City. He was absolutely hilarious and he really enjoyed wearing my glasses.
This is my group that I took to Guatemala from Little Rock, AR.
If you didn't already know... most dance moves are universal.

This is Alexander-- the baby boy that I could have easily and gladly stolen and let him pass as my child. Just look at those sweet cheeks!!!

2 comments:
I love love love the picture of you and little Alexander. I love the way he's just staring at you. So sweet and so sincere.
I miss you and can't wait to hug your face! Mr. Alexander is PRECIOUS!!! I'm so thankful for how the Lord has gifted you and how you use it to further his kingdom!! Love you!
Post a Comment